KPN STEELFITTINGS S.R.L., based in Buzau County,Spiru Haret Street, Nr. 11, BL.3E, ET.4 its main concern is to maintain the confidentiality of your personal data. Through this document we want to inform you that by using the site www.kpnsf.ro the personal data you enter will reach only the administrator of the platform, being excluded their disclosure to third parties.
WHAT KIND OF DATA IS IT PROCESSED?
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE FOR WHICH YOUR DATA IS PROCESSED?
The personal data you provide when you use the site www.kpnsf.ro, will be processed for:
For marketing campaigns carried out through online or sms means, these aiming only at communicating information about the profile of the site.
For this purpose, you have the right to accept / refuse this way of processing the data, their provision being voluntary.
To resolve any complaints received from you
To improve your experience within the platform www.kpnsf.ro.
Conducting surveys that can help a better and more efficient use of the site.
The data you enter in the forms on the site must be exactly your personal data, not third parties, and they must be correct.
HOW LONG WILL YOUR DATA BE PROCESSED?
Kpnsf reserves the right, after your consent to the processing of personal data, to be used for the purposes mentioned above in this document, for as long as it deems necessary. If you want your data not to be processed, even though you have previously given your consent, please contact us at the e-mail address: email@example.com.
In order to be able to process your data for the proposed purposes and not for other immoral or illicit purposes, they will be disclosed to the partners Kpnsf, in order to have an extremely efficient activity of the site. These partners will keep your personal data confidential.
Possible cases in which we will disclose the personal data you provide could be:
- IT services for site administration;
- Courier services where we need to ship you various items;
- Performing data analysis, testing and observing patterns of activity;
- For marketing campaigns, from a legal point of view;
- When the law requires their disclosure;
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
According to the legislation in force regarding the processing of personal data, you, as a user, have the following rights:
- The right to be informed and to receive all the details regarding any activity carried out by the Kpnsf, in accordance with those mentioned above in this document.
- The right to have access to their own personal data and to receive details regarding their processing, disclosure and storage.
- These are presented to you above, and you agree with those mentioned in the context of using the www.kpns.ro platform.
- The right not to be delayed in rectifying inaccurate, unjustified or incomplete data. These actions involve the communication of the recipient if it does not involve efforts that exceed the attributions of www.kpnsf.ro.
- The right to request that the data that you have previously provided consciously to www.kpnsf.ro, be deleted from the database without any hidden excuses or reasons for this not to happen. If you want to delete personal data from the database, the site administrator must be notified at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. When such a request arises (deletion of personal data), there is a possibility that this data will be anonymised, yet no longer personal, and the processing will continue for strictly statistical purposes.
- The right to request the cessation of data processing if: - The data are contested due to their accuracy; - Their processing is illegal and the data subject opposes the deletion but still restricts access; - You objected to their processing for a purpose other than direct marketing;
- The right to contact the NATIONAL AUTHORITY FOR THE SUPERVISION OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING in case you have proof or suspect that it is necessary because your rights have been violated.
If you want to ask us other questions about how your personal data is managed and processed by Kpnsf, please write to us at the e-mail address: email@example.com
This document complies with the legal provisions in force of the Romanian State.